March 2023 Update

• We're still working on things, but feel free to converse here or join us on discord.
  • Please read here for information on the status of the servers.

WizardTux

Administrator
Staff member
Diamond Supporter
Jun 1, 2022
Shawnee, KS
tranquil.gg
Hello all long time no talk, sorry for the random thoughts below I just wanted to get something out quick.

Its with a sad heart that I have to write this, but at this time I don't have the funds to keep this going, I may bring back the servers on a smaller scale but at this time I don't see the demand for that (if I'm just not seeing it, feel free to let me know here).

I have a snapshot of our current Minecraft servers but the dedicated server running them will shutdown at the end of the week and I didn't want to miss getting a backup so the snapshot will be as of today at ~10am central.

If you guys want me to bring it back I will likely bring it back up on a cheaper hosting platform and not keep a dedicated server around unless we have a massive boom in interested people.

I will keep the forums around for a while (at least until June) but if there is nothing going on here by then I may remove this as well.

Side note, to bring it back I would also like someone who could help keep it up-to-date and things running smoothly, while I like running this stuff I can't always keep up with the various updates and stuff that's happening on each game.